Really quick post this week boys and girls as I’m currently in the process of moving house. Normal services should return shortly after getting settled though as I’ll then have my very own dedicated blaster room! Going to be awesome.
Anyway, another requested post this week. A young bloke by the name of Sam asked me through my Facebook page (which you should all go and Like by the way…) if there was an easy way to mod his Triad so it would fire streamlines. Yes, there is!
Sunday the 24th of February brought us another ‘Urban Combat’ game here in Canberra. Unfortunately, it also brought us a heap of rain… We got two quick warm up games in around the rather interesting urban setting before the rain came and forced us undercover. Conveniently however, there was a relatively large undercover carpark on the ground floor right next to where we were playing so we just migrated in there for the new few hours. The plan was originally to wait out the rain and make our way back outside, but apparently waiting it out wasn’t an option.
Over a year ago I wrote a post about this very mod. However having recently directed a friend through to my original write-up, I found it was a little lacking. Now I’m not often the first to admit that something I’ve done is crap, even if it is, but given how often I’m spruiking the stampede and the Black Tactical kit, I thought it best to have a do-over.
Today we’ll be performing an Air Restrictor (AR) removal, installing the Black Tactical (BT) kit, and upgrading the voltage.
Late last year I was asked by a reader to show everyone what blasters I take to a typical game. I kinda did that, but also included a few other things that my housemate and I will normally take to a game.